From the voices of the Children:
- She is my friend. She takes me on lots of adventures. She teaches me new things. She reads us stories. ~ KMNP 5 yr old
- She does cool and fun things. All the time she goes outside. Sometimes she goes to the mountain, sometimes to the park and sometimes to the backyard. I like her snacks and she lets us know when its lunch time. Mrs. Jenkins takes care of us. ~ KMNP 5 yr old
- She has beautiful things to play with. She's loving. She lets us play in the creek. ~ KMNP 6 yr old
- She helps me every time I need it. I love everything about her ~ KMNP 5 yr old
- She plays with me. I like going to the mountain with her ~ KMNP 4 yr old
- She takes us hiking. She tells us stories and goes outside with us. Snacks! ~ KMNP 4 yr old
- Mrs. Jenkins takes care of me. She gives me hugs. She holds hands for me and she takes me to the mountain ~ KMNP 4 yr old
- I give her hugs. I love playing in the creek ~ KMNP 4 yr old
From the voices of the KMNP Parents:
- She is a life changer for the Parents!
- We love that she teaches our son about nature and how to safely enjoy and experience all that it offers!
- We love her approach to learning and how she treats our child as worthy to be heard and understood!
- We love that she is so patient to answer each child's question on each subject.
- We love her wealth of knowledge on the outdoors and fun recipes for the children to try!
- We love that she goes above and beyond to do what is necessary to keep our kids outside to experience all sides of nature no matter the condition of the weather!
- She puts kindness into every activity she does with the kids.
- She inspires the kids to love nature.
- She lets the kids be kids, exploring the best toys...dirt, leaves, acorns, stones, sticks, etc.
- She makes our son so happy every time he is going to school.
- She is extra prepared and overflowing with creativity and ideas!
- Her passion and love for nature and children is contagious.
- Her warm greeting and smile make all who come to her presence feel valued and welcome.
- She supports and encourages parents to become the best version of themselves.
- We love how she allows for space to let the children blossom and grow!
- She appreciates the uniqueness of each child and honors it.